The Beavercreek Stars Youth Basketball Program is a volunteer, non-profit organization promoting high quality, competitive basketball. The program includes boys & girls in grades 1-12. The Stars recreational basketball program is open to students inside and outside of the Beavercreek school district.
- Winter session, Dec-Feb, for 1st thru 12th grade boys and girls. This program is designed to teach children the fundamentals of the game and increase their basketball skills.
- Practice will start in December and teams will practice once a week and continue with this schedule through the season as space is available. Season consists of 8 games.
- You must bring a signed copy of your Lindsay's Law paperwork to the first practice. Due to Ohio State law, your child will not be able to participate until this is provided. See the article at http://BeavercreekStars.com for the video and link to the paperwork.
- Fee: $95.00, payable to the Beavercreek Stars. Fee covers the cost of a jersey, referees and a ball. Nov 10, 2017 is the registration deadline. After that date you will be charged a $25 late fee. You will be contacted by your coach by the end of Nov.
- One game a week with games being played on Fri night, Sat, and Sun. Game times subject to court availability.
- Volunteers needed to coach, keep score and direct games.
- Contact Cody Grant at (Cell) 513-225-3143 for questions or to volunteer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org